Louisville Central Community Center
Louisville Central Community Center is a non-profit, community-based organization that offers a variety of programs and services to support adults in the workforce, along with emerging entrepreneurs. Employment services and job training for adults, money management and homeownership are just some of the services provided in addition to those listed below. Programs include:
– Working Solutions: Employer and job seeker service which helps to connect the right candidate to the right positions. Job seekers may also access other services such as assistance with resume building, search and placement assistance, and mock interviewing.
– Money Matters Club: A financial coaching club that offers 1:1 financial coaching support to help participants achieve goals in the areas of asset attainment, budgeting and savings, credit attainment and repair, and much more. This program also works to alleviate barriers to goal achievement such as low wage employment, childcare issues, housing, and transportation issues.
– Adult Basic Education (GED): In partnership with JCPS we offer FREE GED classes to individuals interested in obtaining their GED.
– Skill Up Webinar Series: A technology skills training program to help both entrepreneurs and family leaders compete in our ever-changing world. This webinar series is aimed at providing information about certifications in artificial intelligence, data analytics, and cyber security.
– Entrepreneurship Training Program & Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) Network: Offers networking and training opportunities to both budding and experienced entrepreneurs.
For more information, contact (502) 583-8821 or firstname.lastname@example.org.