Job Description: (attached) 190 Days/7 Hours
The estimated salary can be obtained by looking at the 2020-21 salary schedule (attached).
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate.
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience.
- Ability to work successfully with people
- Effective communication skills
2. Demonstrated ability to write distinctly and to organize data.
3. Experience in planning, developing and conducting in-service programs.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.