Website Access Care
Access Care Adult Day and Healthcare center is looking for caring compassionate individuals to work full-time or part-time as a Caregiver for our more fragile elderly clients.
– Help patient with everyday tasks
– Ensure that patient is taking their medication
– Ensure that patient receives proper care and nutrition daily
– Plan and prepare meals for patients
– Help run errands when needed
– Minor housekeeping duties (Laundry, making beds, dusting, etc.)
– Join patient in fun activities such as board games or watching films
– Most importantly provide patient with emotional support, motivation, and companionship
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time
Required Certifications: All training provided.
Salary: $11-12 per hour (Depending on credentials and experience)
Degree Require: None
Access Care is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $11.00 – $12.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org