Scope of Responsibilities
Requires daily production type work to ensure prompt and accurate payments to vendors. Works independently on routine tasks and checks with supervisor as needed. Contacts cost centers and outside vendors as needed to deal with problems with purchase orders and vouchers.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Two (2) years clerical experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Accounts Payable and Approval Clerk". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.