Website Addiction Recovery Care, LLC.
Your Future Starts Here!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Director of Business Administration role connects senior
management’s long term strategic plan to reality by financial planning and analysis, data visualization,
and decision support.
The following is a summary of the major essential functions of this position. The position may require
other duties, both major and minor, that are not mentioned below, and specific functions may change
from time to time.
●Develop, update, and send financial and organizational reports including trend analysis and
● Improve and maintain visibility of individual service lines, business units, departments, and
divisions while creating and enforcing budgets.
● Develop, update, and maintain a rolling forecast for both revenue and expenses.
● Provides data, analysis, and reports to advise management on decisions.
● Develop, track, and report on organizational KPIs.
● Manage cross-departmental projects and initiatives.
● Analyze workflows and processes for efficiency and resolve inefficiencies.
● Travel with CAO to meetings with internal and external agencies.
● Provide limited administrative support to SVP of Business Administration
● Perform other assigned duties as required.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
● Experience working in corporate administrations
● Presentation/facilitation/public speaking
● Knowledge and competency in problem solving, stress management, professional ethics and
● Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office software, Google suite, and Power Bi (or other similar
● Flexibility to adapt to schedule changes and assumption of responsibilities not delineated in the
job description which are related to work being completed.
● Attention to detail and well organized
● Able to perform cross-functional work in a high-paced environment.
● Ability to prioritize work- and work-related responsibilities.
● Ability to interact with staff in a professional manner.
● Ability to coordinate and manage multiple tasks with attention to detail.
● Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle crisis situations in a calm and supportive manner
● Ability to exhibit professional and courteous behavior, consistent with the ARC mission
statement, when interacting with persons of varying backgrounds and education levels to create
a safe and healthy relationship with clients served
To apply for this job please visit addictionrecoverycare.applytojob.com.