Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II / Grade 7
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Plans, coordinates, and monitors systems hardware and application software. Equips and manages Active Directory users and groups as well as email mailboxes, distribution lists and resources. Coordinates information security initiatives with vendors and auditors. Monitors information security risks and enhances the district’s cybersecurity posture by implementing, testing, and managing information security best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Two (2) years of demonstrable and verifiable experience supporting the hardware and systems infrastructure focused on information security
- A current, relevant, and industry-recognized certification or ability to successfully complete departmentdesignated and department-paid certification(s) within twelve (12) months of hire
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Administrator Cybersecurity“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.