Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 8 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 200 Days/8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the supervision of the Principal, coordinates and supports all aspects of school safety. Works to foster positive school culture and climate; to build relationships of trust with students and employees, and to maintain positive relationships with school stakeholders. Participates in maintaining a safe and orderly school environment. Works closely with the District Security and Investigations department and school staff to support students and staff. Ensures alignment with the Culture and Climate department initiatives and priorities to maintain consistency across the District
- Bachelor's Degree
- Successful experience with leading operational responses
- Successful experience working with youth from diverse backgrounds
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Administrator Safety – Olmsted Academy North,” If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.