**Previous applicants need not reapply**
Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule: Adult Ed Hourly Salary Rate
Days 187/8 hours
Assists in the implementation of the Adult and Continuing Education Program by providing career and workforce development to all persons, age 16 or over; provides comprehensive evaluation and instructional program to meet the needs of the students, plans and coordinates programs in compliance with federal, state and local directives, and explains purpose of specific program to interested persons.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Effective communication skills
Additional Desired Experience:
Experience working with "at-risk" youth ages 16-24, specifically those experiencing barriers to employment or education. Case management experience highly perferred. Connections to communities and youth programs servicing individuals in south and west Louisville. Must have a high level of proficiency with technology. Must be able to work independently.
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Adult Education Career Developer". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.