Pay Rate: $14.48 per hour
Applicants are pulled based on program needs. This is an on-going year-round posting .
Scope of Responsibilities
Under the direction of the supervising teacher or Principal, the instructional assistant participates as an integral member of the instructional program including tutoring students, assisting in documentation of pupil progess, preparation, and organization of materials and equipment.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Passing Score on the Kentucky Para-educator Assessment or 48 college hours
- Demonstrated competent language skills
- Successful experience working with childre, individually or in groups, including ability to read and understand meaning of words and ideas associated with them and to use them effectively
- Participated in program training as specified by teh Kentucky Department of Education and local district
- Program specific ceritifications/training
- Effective communication skills
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely. Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination
PLEASE NOTE: EVERYONE Must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position