At Advantum Health, we focus on providing value-driven healthcare solutions. We partner successfully with some of the most admired healthcare organizations in our mission to raise the quality of patient care to the next level. With a staff of roughly 600 employees, we offer a single-stop shop for all revenue cycle management to physicians, hospitals, and health systems. Our services include denial management and denials prevention, medical coding audits, prior authorizations, and other professional services to allow healthcare organizations to run more efficiently.
Our team members are the driving force behind our progress and we credit our success to their unwavering dedication and varied skill sets. We are always seeking the best talents to build on our success story. Advantum Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we offer a very competitive compensation and benefits package along with a flexible work environment. If you want to work in a dynamic and challenging environment built on the values of hard work, integrity and teamwork, then Advantum Health is the place for you!
Based in Louisville, KY and reporting to the Controller, the HR Generalist will develop and maintain effective internal Human Resource policies and procedures, handle employee-related matters, oversee recruiting and retention efforts, and support leadership in maintaining staff performance at peak levels, as well as identify problems, find solutions, and nurture job satisfaction.
· Oversee employee recruitment. Maintaining job postings on various external and internal platforms, scheduling and conducting interviews, and preparing offer letters.
· Onboarding new hires. Ensuring completion of all required documents, background checks and drug screens, and employment verification. Provide required new-hire notification to all necessary parties.
· Perform and coordinate new employee orientation at both the organization and department levels.
· Oversee employee separations, assuring timely processing and notification. Provide requested employment verifications following separation.
· Maintain all employee files and documentation within the organization’s HR platform.
· Provide Human Resources related reports on both a routine and as requested basis.
· Respond to audit inquiries on employee related documents and reports.
· Establish and manage users within the organization’s HR platform.
· Employee benefits administration. Work with third-party vendors to assure benefits are provided according to plan documents and that employee’s inquiries are answered satisfactorily.
· Oversee provision of employee benefit time. Assuring requests are processed timely and according to company guidelines.
· Manage employee evaluation processes, assuring timely completion and maintenance of documentation.
· Serve a resource for both employees and leadership in performance or disciplinary matters and conflict resolution.
· Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
· Minimal local travel.
· Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent combination of education and experience) required.
3-5 Years Human Resources experience required.
1-3 years of leadership experience preferred.
SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Strong organization skills, ability to function independently, prioritizing tasks to meet deadlines.
Ability to think analytically and be a problem solver.
Ability to build collaborative working relationships with all levels of management and functions.
Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.