Salary Schedule IA (attached) Grade 6
Working Calendar: 260 days / 8 hours
Scope of Responsibilities
Assists with various employee benefits activities including counseling employees and processing insurance enrollments, changes, and payroll deductions. Provides excellent customer service by answering benefit and retirement related questions by phone and walk-in visitors. Compiles benefit related reports and files
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Two (2) years' experience in business and office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Advisor Employee Benefits". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.