Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IA (attached) Grade 6
Working Calendar: 260 days / 8 hours
Scope of Responsibilities
Assumes responsibility for general administration and maintenance of employee leaves of absence; counsels employees on leave policies and procedures; maintains confidential records and audits District reports related to absences; calculates leave return dates and other return dates that impact staffing; verifies eligibility for leaves of absence and coordinates leave actions with external departments.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Three (3) years of experience in area of assignment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Advisor Employee Leave". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
PLEASE NOTE: EVERYONE Must upload a letter of interest and resume when applying online. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position