Job Description: Attached:
Salary Schedule: II/Grade 11
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for all aspects of student assignment plans; implements and monitors student assignment procedures; maintains contact with other departments on matters involving student assignment, such as Information Technology, Transportation, and Exceptional Child Education/English as a Second Language student placement. Provides on-going assessment of the effectiveness of the student assignment plan using research and demographic data from a variety of sources. Ensures compliance with Board policy on student assignment.
- Master’s Degree
- Three (3) years successful experience in area of assignment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate positively with diverse groups
- Successful administrative experience in logistics and/or quality management procedures
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Assistant Director of Student Assignment“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.