Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 14
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for assisting General Counsel with all legal matters related to the Jefferson County Public Schools School District, focusing upon compliance and investigations and labor/employment.
- Law Degree and admission to the Kentucky Bar
- Five (5) years experience in the field of education law, or other comparable specialty
- Capable of accurate work and handling confidential matters
- Effective communications skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant General Counsel Compliance and Investigations". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.