Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule II (attached) Grade 14
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8.0 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for assisting General Counsel with all legal matters related to the Jefferson County Public Schools School District, focusing upon open records, contracts, leases, MOAs, MOUs, data sharing agreements, and compliance with FERPA, PPRA, COPPA and other state and federal student privacy laws.
- Law Degree and admission to the Kentucky Bar
- Five (5) years experience in the field of education law
- Capable of accurate work and handling confidential matters
- Effective communications skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant General Counsel Contracts, Insurance, Data Sharing". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.