Salary Schedule: II (attached) Grade 6
Working Calendar: 262 days / 8 hours
Scope of Responsibilities
Provides technical assistance in the area of Human Resources (HR), as assigned, including recruitment, staffing, compensation, employee benefits, and employee relations ensuring compliance with federal, state statutes, and District policies and procedures. Assists with District employees, and state and local agencies for processing and dissemination of human resources information; plans and conducts employment information presentations.
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years of experience in the Human Resources functions
- Effective written communications skills
- Ability to organize a variety of duties
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant Human Resources (Zone 1)". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.