Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule: IA/Grade 9
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports the Marketing Coordinator, providing assistance in developing and implementing programs and tactics that promote district initiatives to audiences internal and external to JCPS. Works with students, educators, administrators, schools, businesses, and community partners on projects. Assists with event coordination, development of written materials, social media management, and administrative duties required to meet District marketing objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, or other applicable field
- Two years of experience in two or more of the following marketing areas: media buying (traditional or social/digital), speechwriting, copywriting, art direction, marketing campaign conceptualization, brand positioning
- Two years of experience planning and executing events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Assistant Marketing“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.