**Previous applicants still under consideration, need not reapply
Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 12
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Assistant Principal serves the total TAPP program sites and assumes responsibility for the academic program, working cooperatively with the Administrative Team to implement decisions; assumes the responsibility to implement and facilitate the educational objectives of the Jefferson County Public Schools; assists with supervision, management, evaluation, administration and planning for instructional programs, extracurricular activities, teaching personnel and school plant operation.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment – Principal Certification
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant Principal Georgia Chaffee TAPP". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.