Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 11
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The middle school Assistant Principal, under the direction of and as assigned by the Principal, directs, supervises, and evaluates the instructional programs and the work of all assigned personnel, maintains pupil welfare and desirable school community relations, and develops and executes building rules, regulations, and procedures consistent with general policies of system.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment – Principal Certification
- Three (3) years successful teaching experience
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Assistant Principal – Western Middle School for the Arts”. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.