Working Calendar: 260 days/8 hours
Salary Schedule 1B Grade 1 (attached)
Scope of Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the designated supervisor is responsible for preparation, processes, packaging and storing of production food items. May be assigned to work in any of several production areas including Bakery, Cook Chill, Packaging and Assembly, and Warehouse.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong basic math skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience in food manufacturing setting
- Jefferson Co. Kentucky or nationally recognized food handler certification
- Experience in a diverse workplace
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant Production Nutrition". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.