Job Description: (Attached)
Job Family: IV, Grade 16
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides leadership for planning and developing the District’s instructional programs supervising approximately 25-30 schools. Collaborates instructional program leadership for the District with all Assistant Superintendents. Responsible for representing the best interests of the school programs. Provides direct supervision of school Principals. Serves as the link between the assigned schools and other District programs, services, and the community. Leads school leaders to promote student success, equitable opportunities, and engaging opportunities to deepen student engagement.
- Master’s Degree with Kentucky Certification for Superintendent
- Five (5) years successful administrative experience
- Ten (10) years successful public school service in certificated position(s)
- Three (3) years successful experience as a teacher
- Ability to articulate vision of best practice for instructional programs
- Understanding of systems management
- Demonstrated leadership ability within diverse groups
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Assistant Superintendent of Middle Schools". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.