Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 8 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 220 Days/ 8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Provides technical assistance to District and school staff in the areas of Diversity, Equity and Poverty and development, monitoring and implementation of assigned program or activity; provides in-service as assigned; surveys system-wide needs in area of assignment and determines effectiveness of assigned program or activity; supervises and directs the work of committees and other groups as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three (3) years successful experience in area of assignment
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Associate Diversity, Equity and Poverty“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.