Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule / Grade: IV / 10
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assumes responsibility for planning, implementing, supervising, and maintain the educational program and is directly or indirectly responsible for attainment of the District, state, federal mandates, regulations, standards, and goals. Establishes and maintains effective and efficient operations that provide a safe, positive, and healthy learning environment in the services of families and children
- Master’s Degree and Kentucky Certification in Administration and Supervision on level of assignment (Principal Certification)
- Kentucky Teacher’s Certification in area of specialty appropriate for instruction
- Three (3) years successful teaching, preferably in the area of specialty
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Associate Principal-Alex Kennedy". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.