Job Description (Attached)
Salary Schedule II, Grade 8 (Attached)
Working Calendar: 260 Days/8.0 Hours
Scope of Responsibilities:
Coordinates efforts and programs at satellite offices. Works with both community and District partners to ensure access to District programs and activities at satellite office(s). Partners with multiple departments to ensure equitable access for students and families.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Three (3) years related work experience
- Experience working with children and families
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Associate Satellite Offices“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.