Website Astute Sourcing
- Conduct visual inspection and/or tests to determine quality of materials and finished products.
- Conduct routine and non-routine analyses of in-process materials or finished goods.
- Interpret test results and compare them to established specifications and control limits.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures.
- Supply quality control data necessary for regulatory submissions.
- Investigate or report questionable test results.
- Ensure that lab cleanliness and safety standards are maintained.
- Write documentation or results on data containment forms.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Quality Control experience preferred
- No experience required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Quality control analysis
- Active listening
- Problem solving
- Judgment and decision making
- Detail Oriented
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org