Website ArvatoSupplies At Arvato, we measure our success through the successes of our customers. Our DNA is built upon Customer Obsession, Ownership and Continuous Improvement (Hustle). We achieve our goals by means of experience, state-of-the-art technologies, creativity, passion and a commitment to quality, innovation and having fun! Come and join our team today!
Arvato Supply Chain Solutions is hiring detail oriented Warehouse Operators to accurately and efficiently assemble custom kits for our clients as well as pick and pack orders. This role requires the ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment as well as the ability to use a computer. Come join our team where you can take pride in your work, while producing quality custom kits and exceeding customer expectations. In this role, you will have the opportunity to constantly grow and develop your skills through hands-on training that continues throughout your career.
Shift A: Sunday – Tuesday, 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM and every other Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Shift B: Wednesday-Friday, 6:00 AM – 6:30 PM and every other Saturday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
· Assemble custom kits and pick/pack orders
· Determine whether finished product meet quality standards for customers
· Work independently with a sense of urgency and purpose
· Make decisions based on quantity of work and required finishing time to meet shipment deadlines
· Follow Return’s disposition playbook
· Maintain neat and orderly workspace
· Use of SAP/ERP for inputs and outputs
· Any other task as directed by the supervisor
· At least 6 months of previous work experience, preferably in a warehouse or manufacturing type of environment
· High School Diploma or equivalent education
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
· Stand, bend, stoop, lift, and walk majority of your shift
· Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
· Maximum unassisted lift 35 lbs., average lift, less than 10 lbs.
· Requires ability to use a keyboard, monitor, RF scanner and calculator
· Requires the ability to communicate verbally
· Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
· Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
· Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
· Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
· Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.
To apply for this job please visit jobsearch.createyourowncareer.com.