Atria Senior Living
1. Maintain 3.0 cumulative GPA (4.0 scale).
2. Hours: Minimum of 20 hours per week during the Fall and Spring semesters and 30 hours per week during the summer and school breaks.
3. Have completed Introductory Principles of Accounting.
4. Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word.
What Atria wants in a Team Member
1. Strong Work Ethic – all employees must have the desire and ability to complete any project assigned with a positive attitude.
2. Team Work – each individual must work together with others to contribute to the overall success of our organization.
3. Initiative – employees should be self motivated and should have a willingness to share their ideas on how to improve processes and procedures.
4. Flexibility – team members have to be able to manage and adapt to change that goes along with working in a growing company.
1. Competitive pay rates with increases based upon personal performance.
2. Performance evaluations given upon the completion of each rotation.
3. Paid Time Off accrued based upon the number of hours worked.
5. Paid holidays.
6. Parking will be provided.
7. Flexible schedules based around classes.
8. Business Casual Dress Code (with Jeans days on Fridays)
Internship Job Description
Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
Prepare and assist with balance sheet reconciliations and related analysis
Assist with month end close process and related account review
Support accounting staff and managers in the completion of audit requests
Assist with the review of referral source payment and accruals
Complete special projects as assigned
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org