Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 9
Working Calendar: 200 Days/ 7 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provides technical assistance in developing, disseminating, and evaluating procedures for obtaining audiological services. Assists in the identification and evaluation of students who have a suspected hearing loss. Provides consultation and conducts in–service workshops for teachers, parents, and other staff members on topics related to audiology.
- Master's Degree in Audiology
- Kentucky licensure in Audiology
- Three (3) years successful experience as an audiologist
- Demonstrated knowledge in the area of audiological assessment and program development for the hearing impaired
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Audiologist". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.