Website Augusta Sportswear Brands
Growing sportswear company with many brands
Why you would want to work on our team…
Our Mission – Promote an active, athletic lifestyle that inspires healthy families and strengthens community relationships.
Our Foundational Values – Talented, honest, and passionate people, working together to win, and do the right thing – every time!
All the other stuff – great work environment, benefits, and compensation.
Our benefits package includes:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance
FSA (Medical and Dependent Care), HSA
Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Floating Holiday, and Paid Absence/Sick Time
401(k) Plan, with 3% annual Company Contribution
75% Employee discount on product
Clean, climate-controlled work environment
Casual dress code…no uniforms!
Schedule: 8 hour work day
Develop and grow the Augusta, Holloway, High 5, Russell Athletic, and Pacific Headwear businesses in a geographic territory, focused primarily on the team dealer, decorator, and promotional products channel
- Strengthen relationships with established customers through a cadence of daily customer calls, while continuously identifying and nurturing potential new customers
- Create and execute compelling presentations to customers that demonstrate solid business acumen and a strong understanding of product assortment and marketing programs
- Educate and motivate customers to focus on and sell Augusta, Holloway, High 5, Russell Athletic and Pacific Headwear product lines
- Plan and implement strategies to identify and create new business and/or new customer opportunities
Strong working knowledge of online retail and digital commerce
- Use sales tools such as ZoHo CRM and other proprietary sales tools to understand account base and prioritize activities
- Willing to travel for territory sales contacts and sales meetings
- Collaborate with marketing and product development on new product ideas based on understanding of customer’s needs
- Willing to travel to and work regional and national trade shows, often times over weekends
- Have a passion for sports and the sports industry
- Strong desire to grow businesses and generate volume and profits
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong communication skills, ability delivery persuasive presentations, as well as the ability to create strong, lasting relationships
- Ability to develop and implement a strategic sales plan to drive revenue at the account level as well as across the entire territory
- Strong organization, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic, growing business
- Self-starter, with strong energy, enthusiasm, and sales orientation
- Must be able to travel via automobile or airplane for extended periods of time
- Must be able to spend extended periods of time standing
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
Work Environment: Fully remote; Based out of Kentucky, Southern Indiana (Preferably based in Louisville, Kentucky)
Augusta Sportswear provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Augusta Sportswear complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Augusta Sportswear requires all candidates to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.