Website Autotruck Financial Credit Union
AFCU is seeking an experienced Collections Support Coordinator.
This position is primarily responsible for providing support to various collection efforts, particularly concentrating on issues relating to overdrawn deposit accounts and force-placed insurance.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Courtesy Pay Administration
- Responsible for coordinating collection efforts on deposit accounts overdrawn 15+ days
Placing overdrafts into a Courtesy Pay Repayment Plan and working with members on repayment arrangements
Decisioning suspension, permanent removal, or reinstatement of courtesy pay privileges based upon established criteria
- Processing Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI) placement and refunds
Receiving, processing, and monitoring progress of the following claim types:
- Auto insurance total loss
- Credit life
- Collateral Protection Insurance (CPI)
- Receiving and applying credit disability payments
Fielding, filing, and monitoring progress of Extended Warranty cancellations
Fields and processes garnishments and levies
Generating weekly delinquent loan notices
Performing other job-related duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2+ years of financial service experience preferred
- High School diploma or the equivalent
- Must possess the ability to communicate orally and in writing with courtesy, tact, clarity, and professionalism.
- Excellent attention to detail required
- Possesses sound math, language, and reasoning skills
- High degree of comfort with software and technological tools
- Possesses a strong desire to exceed member and CU expectations
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.