Website Autotruck Financial Credit Union
AFCU is seeking an experienced Consumer Loan Processor.
This position is primarily responsible for clearing underwriting conditions, and for the preparation, delivery, and execution of loan documentation.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Reviews and interprets instructions and conditions from underwriting staff
- Works with members to obtain any remaining documentation and to otherwise clear approval conditions. Such documentation could be related to income, employment, debts, collateral, etc. Is able to explain conditions and process to members in a straight-forward, comprehensible manner, aimed at achieving maximum results
- Prepares and delivers (predominantly electronically) closing documentation to the member
- Reviews executed documentation for completeness, books and funds loan
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
- 2-5 years of similar or related experience
- High school diploma or the equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail required
- High degree of comfort with software and technological tools
- Possesses a strong desire to see members achieve their financial goals
- Sound understanding of the lending process from application to funding
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.