Website Autotruck Financial Credit Union
AFCU is seeking a Member Service Representative/Teller.
This position is responsible for processing all member transactions in an efficient and timely manner. The Member Service Representative is the front line employee who provides customer service and assistance to all members at the branch.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Performs the basic duties of a front line employee. Process account transactions, assists members with opening and closing accounts, answers questions about products and services and resolves problems that are within their authority to resolve. Refers problems that are beyond their authority to their supervisor, along with their recommendations.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and cross-sells services to members.
- Ensures appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Acts as liaison between members and various departments.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience: Up to six months of similar or related experience.
- Education: High school education or GED.
- Interpersonal Skills: Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization, generally regarding routine matters for purposes of giving or obtaining information which may require some discussion.
- Other Skills: Able to operate a 10 key calculator, typewriter and computer keyboard.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.