Salary Schedule (Attached)
Job Description: (Attached)
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Behavior Intervention Team provides short-term crisis intervention for students with disabilities. The Behavior Intervention Coach reviews students’ Individual Education Plans (IEP) and progress data; conducts student observations; and models appropriate behavioral strategies. Coaches work with schools and teachers to support students. Coaches the ARC by providing necessary data to support decisions.
- Master's degree with valid Kentucky Teaching Certificate
- Kentucky Certification in learning and behavior disorders
- Three Years successful teaching experience
- Consultant Certification once selected for the position
- The person must be certified to utilize the District approved de-escalation and crisis management training
- Effective communication skills.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.