Website Best Buy
Tomorrow works here.
The shift for this role is Tuesday-Saturday; 10:00am-6:30pm
The Parts and Product Agent focuses on administrative and general warehouse functions of parts operations. They ensure functionality, accuracy, routing, and approval of parts-related work-in-process orders by following Standard Operating Procedures (SOP). These employees have a natural sense of curiosity, enjoy process-driven work, and can flawlessly execute written instructions.
At Best Buy, we are obsessed with building long term relationships with our customers. Every team member should feel empowered to deliver a world-class and unique experience based on what each customer needs.
Manages work-in-process (WIP) or physical product line queues.
Creates new and manipulates existing work or part orders.
Maintains parts-related queues in Services system (STAR).
Updates company systems when sorting, routing, receiving and, shipping products and parts.
Verifies accuracy of identification data and paperwork of SKUs, products, parts, and warranties
Tests products, parts, and component functionality.
Communicates order updates to repair agents, vendors, and customers.
Places items in appropriate bins or areas as determined by SOP.
Receives, stocks, fulfills, delivers, and ships part components and other product types for both inbound and outbound trucks.
Oversees the return of defective and unneeded parts to vendors.
Manages parts ordering processes for multiple Best Buy locations such as Depots and Geek Squad City.
Communicates with vendors, manufacturers, and Service Depot Repair Agents to verify accuracy of part orders and paperwork.
Shipping and Receiving
Verifies accuracy of work orders and products being shipped.
Unload, receive and ship product and parts for both inbound and outbound trucks
- Able to stand and sit for long periods of time
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work in a non-climate-controlled environment
- Able to maneuver weight up to 50 pounds with or without accommodation
- 6 months of experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook etc.)
- 1 year of experience using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook etc.)
- 6 months of experience working in a warehouse, inventory, or quality control environment
- Able to operate pallet jack, two-wheeler, and hand operated moving equipment
Apply online Parts and Product agent (Shipping)
Auto Req. ID: 880261BR
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bestbuy.com.