Salary Schedule 1A Grade 8 (ATTACHED)
Working Calendar: 187 Days/7.0 hours per day
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Assists teachers in fulfilling the goals of the second language program by providing the appropriate language instruction to the students assigned to such classes. Assists in the implementation of education programs by providing comprehensive assessments, evaluations, and instruction.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of successful experience in related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in two (2) languages, English and the appropriate language
- Experience in working with children and parents with special needs, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Knowledge of or receptive to philosophy, policy and methodology of the U.S. educational system
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Instructor Asociate Instructor III“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Applicants with transcripts obtained outside the U.S. will need to have their credentials evaluated prior to being referred for vacancies. Contact an approved agency from the following list: click here
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.