Job Description (ATTACHED)
Working Calendar:187 Days/7.0 hours per day
- Bachelor's Degree
- Three years of successful experience in related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in two (2) languages, English and the appropriate language
- Experience in working with children and parents with special needs, multi-cultural and multi-ethnic backgrounds
- Knowledge of or receptive to philosophy, policy and methodology of the U.S. educational system
- Effective communication skills
- Master's degree
- Experience in teaching multi-age group
- Experience in a diverse workplace
to review the Kentucky Paraeducational Assessment Study Guide.
**Applicants with transcripts obtained outside the U.S. will need to have their credentials evaluated prior to being referred for vacancies. Contact an approved agency from the following list: click here
Applications from current JCPS employees already in full-time BAI Instructor positions will not be accepted. These employees will use the transfer process to move to lateral positions for the 2019/2020 School Year which is open annually March-April.
TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY FOR OUR STUDENTS, AND TO HAVE A STRONG TEACHER IN PLACE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, THE CANDIDATES FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO THE DEADLINE DATE, AND A WAVIER WILL BE REQUESTED FOR THIS POSTING. CANDIDATES WHO ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION SHOULD APPLY IMMEDIATELY!