Website Black Equipment Company
· Perform quality diagnosis/repairs for customer equipment.
· Communicate with service/parts department to quickly resolve customer problems
· Complete work assignments safely and to the customer’s satisfaction.
Black Equipment is looking for a Forklift Mechanic to perform quality repairs on lift trucks and industrial equipment. Position will include completing assignments safely and to customer’s satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have related experience and/or training.
· Follow procedures in obtaining work order from service department
· Diagnose and repair customer equipment issues through service dispatch
· Complete work assignments safely and efficiently
· Maintains a clean working environment (shop and/or van)
· This role may require some overtime when necessary
The ideal candidate will have related experience and/or training as well as mechanical aptitude. This position also requires knowledge of internet software.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Black Equipment was founded in 1956 and has grown to 12 locations, covering parts of 7 states. Our investment in people, equipment, training and technology have helped define our role as an industry leader in the markets we serve. Black Equipment is a service focused company accountable to our customers, employees, vendors and the communities we serve.
Black Equipment offers competitive salary and benefits. Benefits include the following:
· Health & Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match
· Company Paid for Life Insurance and Disability Programs
· Optional Voluntary Life Insurance Program
· PTO Time
· Paid Holidays
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com