We’re looking for a full-stack senior software engineer with focus on frontend development to join our small team pioneering the payment space by leveraging the latest technologies and stack such as GraphQL and Prisma. We are a team of passionate entrepreneurs and engineers looking to make a long-lasting impact by developing a product that will make international payments simpler.
We’re looking for someone with a minimum 4 years of industry experience as a full stack engineer who can manage our operations, and develop our GraphQL API and React.js/Typescript web based application. You will be in a high paced environment where you will need to learn quickly, adapt and problem solve.
Most important of all, you need to be a self-starter, and have the ability to lead a small team to meet deadlines. You must want to learn, have a passion for engineering, and be willing to help drive our mission to enable cheaper and faster payments through design, testing, and development.
- Develop and maintain high performing quality codebase of our web application and payment gateway
- Develop and implement new features and functionalities
- Manage existing third party APIs and integrate new ones
- Implement API protections and new automated tests
- Lead a small team of engineers to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 4-5 years minimum development experience with strong proficiency in:
Git & Continuous integration
- Proficiency in GraphQL (Apollo)
- EOY Bonus
- WFH Fridays (bi-weekly)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Unlimited Snacks
- Company events/dinners/happy hours
- Able to commute to our office near Germantown Louisville, KY – i.e Not remote.
- Due to COVID-19, we are currently working remotely
This isn’t the job for you? Maybe you have a friend who would be perfect for it – please share this link with them!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity company and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.