With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, produce the highest quality of cleanliness in designated areas, throughout the property, following established procedures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Deep clean restrooms, sanitize public toilets, urinals, walls, dividers, mirrors, sinks, counters, and floors, remove trash, stock all supply closets.
· Vacuuming gaming tables, cleaning gaming chairs, removing trash, cleaning all areas around slot machines, cleansing ash trays and urns, removing gum from floor.
· Vacuuming carpets, mopping, sweeping, dusting, cleaning of wood, glass, pictures, doors, tables, chairs, slot machines and carpets.
· Responsible for cleanliness of floors in assigned public and employee areas, which includes all front and back of the house.
· Responsible for removing/cleaning of biohazards.
· Responsible for equipment or process.
· Clean and maintain equipment.
· Uses equipment and supplies properly.
· Report maintenance concerns to Lead or Supervisor.
· Follow established key and chemical procedures.
· Occasionally use specialty equipment to maintain cleanliness.
· Performs cleaning duties according to periodic maintenance schedule.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Good communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to listen, read and follow instructions.
· Knowledge of cleaning agents or dilutions, and proper equipment use preferred.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Problem solving skills are highly desired, as well as an eye for detail.
· Must be a team player.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must qualify for, obtain, and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
Must be able to work independently.
Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit Caesars.com.