Caesars Southern Indiana
Provides Food & Beverage service to guests located at the venue assigned while ensuring all guests receive quality service. This includes working in all food venues in the piazza. Candidates will be preforming a multitude of functions during the day i.e. money handling, building of guest’s orders, dining room up-keep, stocking coolers and shelves, working the hot line to produce food items as needed.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Receives food and beverage orders from guests.
· Process order via cash register with POS software. Handles cash, comp and credit transactions.
· Prepares food and beverage orders for eat-in and/or carry out.
· Adheres to the department standards for health and safety.
· Learns all stations of the venues including kitchen and preparation of all items on menu.
· Verify receipts and maintains correct bank balance for venue.
· Clean tables in accordance with departmental procedures.
· Perform side work as assigned.
· Gives breaks to fellow attendants.
· Light prep work
· Stocking of stations as assigned
· Keeps guest dining area clean and clutter free
· Cooks food according to guest specifications
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· High School Graduate or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum 1 year in food service in a high-volume restaurant preferred.
· Ability to use cash register with POS software.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Basic reading, writing, mathematical skills.
· Must be a team player.
· Able to consistently meet appearance standards.
· Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 40 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit Caesars.com.