Caesars Southern Indiana
With a friendly, upbeat and positive attitude, creates a fun and exciting environment for our guests and employees. Also, minimizes risk to persons and property while protecting company assets in non-gaming areas.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Greets and engages guests and team members within the Pavilion areas and the Hotel.
· Provides property information to guests and answers questions with an upbeat and positive tone.
· Addresses any individual found in areas not authorized, other than Indiana Gaming Commission Members or Agents.
· Escorts guests and team members as directed or requested.
· Controls and monitors the assigned post to minimize risk and ensure a safe environment for guests and team members.
· Attempts to maintain law and order on property in conjunction with local law enforcement agencies.
· Ensures no alcohol comes in or leaves the property in accordance with the state excise law.
· Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
A high school degree or equivalent is required.
Must be at least 18 years of age, have an upbeat and positive attitude, along with good communication and interpersonal skills. Must enjoy dealing with the public. Must have a professional appearance and be a team player.
Ability to uphold and demonstrate the highest level of integrity in all situations and recognize standards required by a regulated business
· Must be able to work independently.
· Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time (minimum of four hours).
· Demonstrates a sense of urgency while performing tasks and meeting deadlines.
· Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the casino; from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
· Must be able to lift, carry and/or push a minimum of 50 lbs.
· Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, twist, turn, push, pull, grasp objects and the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
· Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondhand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
· Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the current job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).
To apply for this job please visit Caesars.com.