Website Cardinal Carryor, Inc.
The Total Warehouse Solution.
Reports to: Parts Department Manager
Job purpose: Receive parts in and deliver parts to customers in a quick and organized fashion.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
· Receiving parts into parts department via shipments from outside vendors.
· Order pulling, shipping, receiving, and putting up stock.
· Inventory control to include cycle counts of stockroom, vans and customer consignments.
· Process inbound and outbound parts returns.
· Assist with year-end processing and reporting.
· Maintain records, files, and a clean and safe working environment.
· Answer and process incoming parts calls from customers and service technicians
· Good written/verbal communication and customer care skills
· Clerk must be able to work independently in a department with various parts.
· Must keep work area clean and orderly and comply with all workplace safety.
· Must comply with all company policies and procedures and other duties as assigned.
· Must be very organized.
· Must have a good driving record and have valid driver’s license.
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Mechanical aptitude preferred.
· Microsoft Office experience preferred.
· Clerks are regularly required to remain in a stationary position, positions self to work on and under equipment, pull, ascend, and traverse stairs and ladders, and transport and position tools and equipment short distances.
· Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. frequently and occasionally lift up to 150 lbs.
· Must be able to safely operate lift trucks.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Paid time off
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org