Website CATHOLIC CEMETERIES
Description: The Catholic Cemeteries are currently seeking employees for full-time and seasonal cemetery grounds maintenance positions. The maintenance duties may include and are not limited to:
· String trimming around memorial markers, walkways, trees, and mowing grass.
· Assist in funeral as needed. Set up tents and lowering devices. Assist in the grave digging process by laying out drive boards, shoveling dirt, and clean up around the gravesite.
· Clean up of the grounds.
· Work safely and comply with the company’s safety procedures.
· Must show respect and sensitivity toward families and visitors.
· Must be able to work as a team member, communicate effectively with foremen, fellow employees, contractor personnel and families.
· Ability to work outside in a physically demanding environment.
· Ability to use shovels, picks, jack hammers, hedge trimmers, loppers, hand saws, and other miscellaneous equipment and tools.
· Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
· Must be 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
· Must pass a drug test and a background check.
Contact: Applications may be completed at the Catholic Cemeteries office located
in Calvary Cemetery between 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday through Friday at
1600 Newburg Road, Louisville, Kentucky 40205.
For more information or to submit your resume please email Javier Fajardo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com