Job Description: (attached)
Salary Schedule: IV (attached) Grade 18
Working Calendar: 261 days / 8 hours
Scope of Responsibilities
Serves as the executive chief and provides administrative leadership for the operations of the Academic Services Division. Oversees the planning, development, assessment, and improvement of educational programs, instructional, and student support with particular attention given to closing the achievement and opportunity gaps. Collaborates with the Chief of Schools in promoting overall efficiency and maximizing of educational opportunities for PreK-12 school students. Responsible for the implementation of District policies and programs related to instruction and educational services.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Professional Certification in Administration
- Five (5) years successful administrative and management experience
- Three (3) years successful experience as a teacher
- Ability to absorb, analyze, organize and communicate information and ideas
- Knowledge of current instructional programs and innovations; knowledge of student needs in the area of instruction
- Understanding of systems management
- Demonstrated leadership ability within diverse groups
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, “Chief Academic Officer“. If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.