Job Description: Attached
Salary Schedule/Grade: II/ Grade 18
Working Calendar: 260 Days/ 8 Hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Organizes, plans, directs, and implements the District's Human Resources programs and activities including employment, compensation, negotiations, employee relations, employee benefits, and employee assistance; supervises and evaluates the performance of assigned personnel. Ensures District compliance with current, applicable labor laws.
- Master's Degree in business administration, human resources, or closely related field
- Combination of five (5) years of experience and education required to provide knowledge and ability of responsibilities
- Ability to read, analyze, interpret, and explain technical journals and legal documents
- Ability to express ideas and concepts clearly and concisely in both oral and written form; use language and medium appropriate to audience
- Reputation for integrity, transparency, and accountability with sound technical skills, analytical ability and good judgment
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Chief of Human Resources". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (If applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.