Job Description (attached)
Salary Schedule IV, Grade 18 (attached)
Working Schedule: 260 days/ 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Chief of Schools will oversee Assistant Superintendents who are directly responsible for leveraging high quality teaching and learning in every school, in every classroom, every day, for every child. Additionally, the Chief of Schools will oversee the school choice programs for the District.
- Master's Degree with Kentucky Certification for Superintendent
- Five (5) years of successful administrative experience
- Ten (10) years of successful public school service in certificated position(s)
- Three (3) years of successful experience as a teacher
- Ability to articulate vision of best practice for change management
- Demonstrated leadership ability within diverse groups
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Chief of Schools". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination