CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
Organization: Christopher 2X Game Changers, Inc.
Employee Type: Full time
Christopher 2X Game Changers, Inc, a 501(c)3 non-profit, invites applications for the position of Chief Operating Officer.
The organization is seeking an administrator, communications strategist, and leader who will embrace and advance the organization’s unique value in the Louisville region helping families and kids impacted by violence to heal, learn, and build a bright future.
With the leadership of Executive Director Christopher 2X and a dedicated Board of Directors, the organization is opening a new chapter, building funding opportunities and partnerships for programs that help the growing numbers of children in the Louisville metropolitan area who have suffered because of exposure to community violence.
Reporting directly to the Executive Director and working closely with the Board of Directors, the Chief Operating Officer will be responsible for administrative oversight of the organization.
Working with the Executive Director and Board:
* Advance the mission, identity, educational and nurturing programs of the organization.
* Advise and support the Executive Director on internal and external programming and communications, including strategy, timelines, development, and execution.
* Oversee grant administration and documentation following grant awards.
* Coordinate and develop donor communications outreach and materials.
* Prepare periodic news releases and a quarterly newsletter.
* Key liaison with marketing and accounting consultants regarding:
o Website updates and design enhancements
o Social media advice, postings, and monitoring
o Administration of PayPal account, tracking online donations, making online money transfers, and following up with thank you letters to donors
* Board communications
* Other duties as assigned
* Commitment to the distinctive mission and core values of Christopher 2X Game Changers
* A bachelor’s degree is preferred
* The personal character, professional demeanor, leadership, and communication skills required to collaborate successfully with multiple and diverse audiences including victims of violence; state, federal and local law enforcement; elected representatives; and civic, business, and non-profit organizational leadership.
* A commitment to high ethical standards, accuracy, and high-quality work.
* Excellent communication skills, including writing and editing.
* Comfort and competence with technology.
Salary Range: A competitive salary commensurate with education and experience
Deadline for application: Early application is encouraged, and we anticipate filling the position as soon as possible.
To Apply: Email a cover letter and resume to: 2XGameChangers@gmail.com
For more information: www.2XGameChangers.org
Christopher 2X Game Changers is an equal opportunity employer, and we do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to 2Xgamechangers@gmail.com