Website Cinq Tech Staffing
Your new work journey starts here!
Join a growing company in the East End genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and their patients!
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm (one hour lunch)
Competitive hourly rate in the range of $15.00 to $20.00, commensurate with experience
The Purchasing Specialist position is responsible for accurate and effective purchasing assignments for the company, along with interacting personably with visitors and coworkers. The position procures in alignment with the VP of Purchasing direction. The Purchasing Specialist will also seek assistance for work materials and general questions; thus, the position supports the organization’s efficiencies and assists where needed.
POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Job Functions)
• Supports the Purchasing group with projects and ongoing duties
• Conducts ongoing inventory check and generates supply orders for approval by Purchasing Manager
• Issues ongoing Purchase Orders (PO)
• Follows up on outstanding Purchase Orders and ensures that all is received per specific POs. A Purchase Order follow up schedule and plan should be implemented
• Tracks and provides ETA for each PO and provides time frame for past due PO’s
• Resolves any discrepancies between the initial PO and the coordinating receipt and invoice; brings discrepancies to the VP of Purchasing’s attention
• Ensures that pre-pay purchases go to accounting
• Demonstrates excellent communication skills to receive and convey information clearly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Possesses excellent interpersonal skills to interact effectively with staff, vendors, and guests
• Identifies change in processes and offers applications and solutions to promote optimal efficiency as Avante continues to grow
• Works professionally and efficiently with all levels within the organization
• Complies with policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulatory requirements per ISO:13485 2016 standards and the Company’s Quality Management System
• Performs other duties as assigned
A cover letter and resume are required to apply for this position.
• High School Diploma or GED
• 1-3 years’ experience in relevant field
• Strong working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP), preferred
• Medical device purchasing and procurement experience highly preferred
• Experience in a diverse company with exposure to best practices as well as experience in an entrepreneurial company with a roll-up-the-sleeves, hands on culture.
Position Compensation And Benefits
• Schedule: M-F, 8am – 5pm (one hour lunch)
• Competitive hourly rate of $15.00
• Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off, holidays and more!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org