Scope of Responsibilities
Ensures accuracy through established controls and/or accounting records for receipts and/or disbursements; performs a variety of complex clerical, bookkeeping and accounting work, applying established procedures to the preparations and maintenance of expenditure documents, accounting and other records, and prepares financial, statistical and/or other technical reports.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Two (2) years successful experience in accounting or bookkeeping
- Proficient in use of a calculator and other office machines
- Experience with computer, word processing/file management functions
- Knowledge of mathematical functions to perform accurate computations
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest specific to this position, "Clerk Accounting". If letter is not specific, the application will be considered incomplete.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination.