Job Description: (Attached)
Salary Schedule: IA (Attached) Grade 3
Working Calendar: 220Days/ 8 hours
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Maintains efficient office operation, accurate files and communicates with parents, local school personnel, and community persons stakeholders.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Proficient in word processing and bookkeeping
- Two (2) years successful experience in an office environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate courteously with community and school-based staff
- Effective communication skills
- Complete the online application
- Upload a letter of interest.
- Upload a current resume
- Upload a copy of your KY Administrator Certificate (if applicable)
- Identify 5 references with one being your current supervisor
Please note: EVERYONE must supply a letter of interest and resume when applying. Failure to do so may result in not being considered for the position. Incomplete packets will NOT be considered.
**Information you enter in the Experience section of the online application will be used to verify your qualification for this position. Information should be entered accurately and completely.
**Falsification of an employment application is grounds for exclusion from consideration and/or termination